Tragically, two students at Kogi State Polytechnic in Lokoja perished as a result of breathing in fumes from a power-generating equipment.

It was learned that the generator set had been left overnight close to the deceased person’s flat window. They were so fatally smothered by the smoke.

During a phone call with media, State Police Public Relations Officer SP William Ovye Aya confirmed the unfortunate event and said that the victims were identified as 20-year-old Bilikisu Eleojo and 20-year-old Ibrahim Haliru.

He said that the victims had unintentionally breathed in the poisonous vapors as they slept since the producing set had been positioned close to their window.


Promote Music, Video, Comedy Skit On Alabareports WhatsApp or call: +2348166305120
[email protected]
[email protected]