Niaja News examines six well-known male Nigerian singers who have more than one mother in this piece.
1. Davido: David Adeleke, more commonly referred to as Davido, had four babymamas before marrying one of them, Chioma Avirl Rowland, following the death of their son.
The vocalist’s first babymama is Sophia Momodu, then Amanda, who is situated in Atlanta, and London-based cosmetics craftsman, Larissa London.
2. 2face Idibia: The legendary singer has eight children with three different women. Just like Davido, 2face married one of his babymama, Annie Idibia.
Other women romantically linked to 2face are Pero Adeniyi and Sumbo Ademoye.
3. Portable: The controversial fast-rising singer also has multiple babymamas but married one of them, Omobewaji Feranmi in 2022.
The singer also welcomed another child with his second babymama, Keji before their relationship turned sour.
Also reports making the rounds online alleged that the ‘Zazu’ crooner is expecting another child with a Yoruba Nollywood actress, Omobolarinde Akinyanju, better known as Ashabi.
4. Timaya: Barbara Fumnaya Nwaokolo is Timaya’s first known babymama. She has two daughters for the singer.
Timaya also has one child with another woman named Tama, and Dunnie Onasanya who gave birth to his first child.
5. Wizkid: Shola Ogudu is Wizkid’s first baby mama and they both have a son. At the same time, his second son, Ayodeji, was born by Binta Diallo while his manager Jada Pollock has two children for him.
6. Flavour: The only person on this list who has two babymoms is the singer, who was born in Igbo. Flavour’s first babymama is Anna Banner, and Sandra Okagbue is his second.
Leave a Reply