Without a doubt, the growing number of unhygienic roadside eateries and fast-food shops in Nigeria has continued to raise serious questions about health hazards to regular eaters.
In a place called the cattle market in Edo State, a young man and his brother were left shocked at the poor and unhygienic state of the roadside restaurant they visited to eat.
According to them, they were pushed to record a video of the place showing how they chefs were washing and rinsing dishes with contaminated water.
The voice behind the video said: “Wahala, you use water wey no good wash, still use water wey no good rinse, and you will use it to serve the people here.
Promote Music, Video, Comedy Skit On Alabareports WhatsApp or call: +2348166305120