Lady Inserts Live Snake Head Inside Her Mouth

Recently, a video surfaced on social media of a woman at a nightclub inserting the head of a snake into her mouth. The footage, which quickly went viral, sparked widespread shock and disgust among viewers.

The practice of handling and performing with snakes in nightclubs is not only dangerous but also cruel and disturbing. These animals, which are often captured from the wild and taken from their natural habitats, are forced to endure the stressful and unnatural environment of a crowded and loud club.

In addition to the welfare of the snakes, there is also a significant risk to the safety of both the performers and the patrons. Snakes, especially those with venomous bites, can cause serious harm or even death if they are mishandled or accidentally released into the crowd.

Watch video below…



Promote Music, Video, Comedy Skit On Alabareports WhatsApp or call: +2348166305120
[email protected]
[email protected]

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*